Premium Industrial NewsIIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: April 8th 2021
IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: April 8th 2021
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 319 Words
Chevron Phillips Chemical is on schedule to begin a 45-day turnaround of the 1.47 billion-pound-per-year Ethylene 24 unit on April 18 at its Sweeny, Texas, plant. Expectations are to restart the unit in early June.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Chemical Processing industry
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: April 22nd 2021
- Chevron Guts Capital Spending as it Faces Low-Price, Low-Demand Reality
- NavigatIIR: McDermott's Future in Doubt as Financial Woes Threaten its Role...
- Worley Gains Market Ground After Acquisition of Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals B...
- Siemens Gets Contract for Chemical Complex Power Plant in Tartarstan, an In...