Free Industrial NewsCOVID-19 Drives Increased Pharma-Bio Diagnostics Facility Spending
COVID-19 Drives Increased Pharma-Bio Diagnostics Facility Spending
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 120 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 12, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The diagnostics cohort of the Pharmaceutical-Biotech Industry, namely in vitro diagnostics (IVD) tests, are considered medical devices. Diagnostic products may be reagents, techniques, instruments, or a combination of these used in vitro for the examination of specimens such as blood, urine or tissue with the goal of obtaining a diagnosis from assays in a controlled environment outside a living organism.
Industrial Info's Pharma/Bio group is currently tracking 93 active U.S. and Canada diagnostics substances projects with a total investment value of $1.56 billion.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry
- Industrial Construction Activity Up 37% So Far in 2021
- Developers Race to Increase U.S. Laboratory Space
- U.S., Canadian Pharma-Bio Industry Sees Year-Over-Year Project Spending Upt...
- Japan's Pharma-Bio Industry Hosts $225 Million of COVID-Related Projects
- Europe Secures 100 Million More Doses of BioNTech/Pfizer Vaccine