Free Industrial NewsPhilippines' Department of Energy Explores Hydrogen Potential
Philippines' Department of Energy Explores Hydrogen Potential
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 119 Words
Attachment: Philippines renew 0421
MANILA, PHILIPPINES--April 19, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Philippines' Department of Energy (DOE) recently signed a memorandum of understanding with Hydrogen Technology Incorporated (HTI), a Tokyo-based hydrogen gas company, to explore the Southeast Asian country's potential to generate energy from hydrogen fuel.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Power industry
- Dryer Conditions in Parts of Pacific Northwest Dampen Hydroelectricity Outl...
- After Winter Storm Uri, Gulf Coast Braces for Active 2021 Hurricane Season
- South Korea Strives for World Leadership in Fuel Cell Power Projects
- Federal Justice Blocks Electricity Industry Law's Reform in Mexico
- Regulatory Action in Australia Casts Shadow Over Major Transmission Project...