Free Industrial NewsChinese Miners Take the Lead in Indonesia's Nickel Industry
Chinese Miners Take the Lead in Indonesia's Nickel Industry
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 143 Words
Attachment: Indonesia nickel 0421
MANILA, PHILIPPINES--April 19, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Chinese-based firms Virtue Dragon and Tsingshan Holding Group Company Limited have emerged as two of the biggest players in Indonesia's nickel market, with the latter overseeing Indonesia Morowali Industrial Park (IMIP). IMIP controls about 60% of nickel production in Indonesia, and Virtue Dragon about 22%.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Metals & Minerals industry
- Canada's New Thermal Coal Policy Not Expected to Impact Majority of Mining ...
- ArcelorMittal Bids for French Steel Assets of Troubled GFG Alliance
- Germany's Government Earmarks 8 Billion Euros for Hydrogen Projects
- Spain's Ceramics Producers Plan for Solid Growth
- Steel, Specialty Metal Demand Drives 200 U.S. Metals & Minerals Maintenance...