Premium Industrial NewsIIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: April 15th 2021
IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: April 15th 2021
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 345 Words
Bayport Polymers, a joint venture between Total and Borealis, continues commissioning of its new 2.2 billion-pound-per-year ethane cracker in Port Arthur, Texas. Commissioning and initial startup of the unit is expected to take place through late May.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Chemical Processing industry
- U.S. Ethane Production Set for Solid Growth as Demand Grows for Ethylene, E...
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today
- U.S. Chemical Producers Look to Rebound, Prep for First-Quarter Maintenance
- Industrial Info's Skilled Craft Labor Alert: "Where Will Skilled Craft Wage...
- NavigatIIR: Dow, Chemtrade Among U.S., Canadian Chemical Giants to Delay Pr...