Free Industrial NewsChina's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downturn
China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downturn
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 239 Words
BEIJING, CHINA--April 19, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--According to China's National Bureau of Statistics, in 2019, China's pharmaceutical capacity reached 2.769 million tons, with a year-over-year growth of 20.2%. In 2020, capacity was 2.734 million tons, a slight downturn attributed to the COVID-19 pandemic. The annual output of China's active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) stabilized at about 2.5 million tons.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry
- North American Pharma-Bio Industry Maintenance Programming is Changing
- COVID-19 Drives Increased Pharma-Bio Diagnostics Facility Spending
- Latin America's Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies Put $12 Billion into Pro...
- South Korea's Pharma Producers Focus on Biosimilar Expansions
- Vaccine Production Capacity on the Rise in China as COVID-19 Inoculations I...