Premium Industrial NewsEurope Doubles Size of Planned Hydrogen Pipeline Network
Europe Doubles Size of Planned Hydrogen Pipeline Network
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 721 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--April 21, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Europe's leading gas pipeline operators have unveiled a dedicated hydrogen transport infrastructure across Europe, covering almost 40,000 kilometres (km) and 21 countries by 2040.
Within this article: Details plan for major hydrogen transport network using mainly existing gas infrastructure, investment, timeline, EU goals
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Alternative Fuel industry
- Wells Fargo Analyst Skeptical About the 'E' Portion of ESG
- Great Plains, Rockies Oil & Gas Production; Canada's Oil Sands Maintenance ...
- ArcelorMittal Reveals 'Green Steel' Plans for Two German Plants
- Orsted Plans Giant Green Hydrogen Plant for Netherlands, Belgium
- Average Ethanol Prices in Brazil Fall 13% During 2020/21 Harvest Season