Premium Industrial NewsScottishPower Plans U.K.'s Largest Green Hydrogen Facility
ScottishPower Plans U.K.'s Largest Green Hydrogen Facility
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 701 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--April 20, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Plans are afoot to build the U.K.'s largest green hydrogen (H2) facility next to the country's largest onshore windfarm, Whitelee, in Scotland.
Within this article: Details plans for green hydrogen plant, associated solar and battery storage projects, capacity, timeline, goals
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Alternative Fuel industry
- Wells Fargo Analyst Skeptical About the 'E' Portion of ESG
- Great Plains, Rockies Oil & Gas Production; Canada's Oil Sands Maintenance ...
- ArcelorMittal Reveals 'Green Steel' Plans for Two German Plants
- Orsted Plans Giant Green Hydrogen Plant for Netherlands, Belgium
- Average Ethanol Prices in Brazil Fall 13% During 2020/21 Harvest Season