Free Industrial NewsChina's Power Consumption Up 19.4% Year Over Year in March
China's Power Consumption Up 19.4% Year Over Year in March
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 264 Words
China's overall social power consumption reached 663.1 billion kilowatt-hours (kWh) in March, an increase of 19.4% year over year, according to China's National Energy Administration (NEA). From January to March, China's accumulative social power consumption reached 1,921.9 billion kWh, an increase of 21.2% year over year.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Power industry
- NextEra Energy, Exelon, NextDecade: Your Daily Energy News
- ScottishPower Plans U.K.'s Largest Green Hydrogen Facility
- Indonesia's PT Pertamina Expects 15% Revenue Increase from Renewable Energy...
- Philippines' Department of Energy Explores Hydrogen Potential
- Latin America Saw $3.3 Billion in Power Projects Wrap Up in the First Quart...