Premium Industrial NewsIIR Top Power News Today: April 20th 2021
IIR Top Power News Today: April 20th 2021
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 247 Words
American Electric Power Company Incorporated took the 1,077-megawatt (MW) Donald C. Cook 02 unit offline for planned refueling, reactor head and/or vessel inspections, valve and pump maintenance and fuel rod replacements, on April 17, at its Donald C. Cook Nuclear Power Station in Michigan. This event previously was expected to begin April 14. Completion is scheduled for May 18.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Power industry
- Dryer Conditions in Parts of Pacific Northwest Dampen Hydroelectricity Outl...
- After Winter Storm Uri, Gulf Coast Braces for Active 2021 Hurricane Season
- South Korea Strives for World Leadership in Fuel Cell Power Projects
- Federal Justice Blocks Electricity Industry Law's Reform in Mexico
- Regulatory Action in Australia Casts Shadow Over Major Transmission Project...