Premium Industrial NewsSingle-Use Bioprocessing Market Grows $11.8 Billion of Projects
Single-Use Bioprocessing Market Grows $11.8 Billion of Projects
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 146 Words
Attachment: Single-Use Projects
SUGAR LAND--April 26, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--According to research company Market Data Forecast, the single-use (disposable) bioprocessing market was worth approximately $3.5 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach approximately $7.5 billion in 2025, at an annual growth rate of approximately 17.5%.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry
- Key Players in China's CDMO Pharma-Bio Market Push Forward
- China's Pharmaceutical Companies Turn Attention to Monoclonal Antibodies
- China Authorizes Five Companies to Make COVID-19 Vaccines
- China's Pharma Companies Face Fiscal Challenges for R&D Projects
- Real Estate Developers Pour $34 Billion into Global Life Science Building D...