Premium Industrial NewsIIR Top Refining News Today: April 21st 2021
IIR Top Refining News Today: April 21st 2021
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 387 Words
Phillips 66 will shut down the 30,000-BBL/d FCCU 40 on April 23 for a planned 28-day turnaround at its 145,000-BBL/d Borger, Texas, refinery; this event previously was planned to start May 1. The crude units will be slightly reduced during this turnaround.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Petroleum Refining industry
- ExxonMobil Pinpoints Houston Ship Channel for Massive Carbon Capture and St...
- Industrial Construction Activity Up 37% So Far in 2021
- HollyFrontier Expands into West Coast by Purchasing Shell Puget Sound Refin...
- Marathon Weathers Winter Storm Uri, Jumps on Renewable Fuels Bandwagon
- IIR Top Refining News Today: April 26th 2021