Free Industrial NewsFeds Halt Production at Emergent BioSolution's COVID-19 Vaccine Plant in Baltimore
Feds Halt Production at Emergent BioSolution's COVID-19 Vaccine Plant in Baltimore
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 124 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 23, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Armed with a list of manufacturing violations, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has halted production at contract manufacturer (CMO) Emergent BioSolution's Bayview plant in Baltimore, Maryland. In addition, 60 million doses of the Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) "one-shot" COVID-19 vaccines have been quarantined, meaning the bulk drug product will not be shipped to a fill-and-finish facility for completion.
Companies featured: Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ)
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry
- Key Players in China's CDMO Pharma-Bio Market Push Forward
- China's Pharmaceutical Companies Turn Attention to Monoclonal Antibodies
- China Authorizes Five Companies to Make COVID-19 Vaccines
- China's Pharma Companies Face Fiscal Challenges for R&D Projects
- Real Estate Developers Pour $34 Billion into Global Life Science Building D...