Free Industrial NewsEurope Secures 100 Million More Doses of BioNTech/Pfizer Vaccine
Europe Secures 100 Million More Doses of BioNTech/Pfizer Vaccine
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 851 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--April 28, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The European Union (EU) has agreed to purchase an extra 100 million doses of the BioNTech/Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in an effort to overcome severe supply issues in the region caused by the temporary halt on supplies of vaccines from AstraZeneca (Cambridge, U.K.) and Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) (New Brunswick, New Jersey) over health concerns.
Within this article: Details new EU COVID-19 vaccines order, existing supply problems, potential new suppliers, growing production network
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry
- COVID-19 Drives Increased Pharma-Bio Diagnostics Facility Spending
- Latin America's Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies Put $12 Billion into Pro...
- South Korea's Pharma Producers Focus on Biosimilar Expansions
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...
- Vaccine Production Capacity on the Rise in China as COVID-19 Inoculations I...