Premium Industrial NewsIndustrial Construction Activity Up 37% So Far in 2021
Industrial Construction Activity Up 37% So Far in 2021
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 189 Words
Attachment: U.S. Projects Under Construction
SUGAR LAND--April 26, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial construction in the U.S. is up 37% in 2021 compared to 2020, according to the most recent update of the North American Industrial Project Spending Index. All market regions in the country are showing double-digit growth, with the exceptions of the Great Lakes and New England regions, which are showing slight declines.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- India's Auto Manufacturers Bid on Government's Production Linked Incentive ...
- North American Project Spending Rebounds into Positive Territory for 2021
- M.A. Mortenson Has Hand in More than $17 Billion Worth of Projects
- IIR's 2022 U.S. & Canada Industrial Market Outlook Goes Virtual
- Brazil Faces Deindustrialization, Digitalization and Sustainability