Premium Industrial NewsU.S. Automakers Gear Up for Projects After Delays
U.S. Automakers Gear Up for Projects After Delays
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 211 Words
Attachment: 2Q Automotive Starts
SUGAR LAND--April 30, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--U.S. automotive manufacturers are gearing up plans for production after being delayed by the COVID-19 pandemic and semiconductor shortages. Industrial Info is tracking $1.68 billion of automotive sector project starts planned for second-quarter 2021 in the U.S.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Industrial Manufacturing industry
- Tire Manufacturing Tops $3 Billion U.S. Plastics & Rubber Sector Projects f...
- Bottlenecks at California Ports Amid Record Activity Hurt U.S. Manufacturer...
- Trade Groups Support, with Caveats, Biden's Plan to Halve Carbon Emissions
- Australia's Miners Develop Lithium Projects as Global Demand Rises
- Europe Secures 100 Million More Doses of BioNTech/Pfizer Vaccine