Premium Industrial NewsChina's Henan Province Aims to Increase Renewable Energy Capacity
China's Henan Province Aims to Increase Renewable Energy Capacity
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 78 Words
BEIJING--May 13, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China's Henan Provincial Development and Reform Commission has drafted guidelines for the development of wind-energy and photovoltaic solar projects. Henan is striving to increase the installed capacity of renewable energy to more than 50 million kilowatts by 2025, and increase wind power and photovoltaic power generation by about 20 million kilowatts.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Westinghouse's Bankruptcy Unlikely to Affect more than $31 Billion in U.S. ...
- NDRC to Accelerate Approval of Coastal Nuclear Power Projects
- JEPC3 Wins Key Contract for Unit 2 of SNPTC's CAP1400 Demonstrative Project
- Power China Subsidiary Wins Contract for Nuclear Power Unit in Shandong Pro...
- CNNC's Xudabao Nuclear Power Project Receives Site Clearance, to See First ...