Premium Industrial NewsIIR Top Refining News Today: April 28th 2021
IIR Top Refining News Today: April 28th 2021
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 304 Words
Marathon restarted the 140,000-BBL/d FCCU 3 and 31,500-BBL/d HF Alky 3, on April 27, at its 437,000-BBL/d Galveston Bay Refinery in Texas City, Texas. The FCCU 3 was shut on February 22, and the HF Alky 3 was shut on April 2. The units previously were expected to restart on April 23.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Petroleum Refining industry
- ExxonMobil Pinpoints Houston Ship Channel for Massive Carbon Capture and St...
- Industrial Construction Activity Up 37% So Far in 2021
- HollyFrontier Expands into West Coast by Purchasing Shell Puget Sound Refin...
- Marathon Weathers Winter Storm Uri, Jumps on Renewable Fuels Bandwagon
- IIR Top Refining News Today: April 26th 2021