Premium Industrial NewsEurope Green Lights More COVID-19 Production Capacity
Europe Green Lights More COVID-19 Production Capacity
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 857 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 3, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The European Union (EU) has confirmed increased manufacturing capacity for COVID-19 vaccines at sites in Belgium and Spain as it seeks to overcome notable shortages in vaccine delivery.
Within this article: Details legal action against AstraZeneca, new COVID-19 manufacturing plants, production capacity
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Pfizer/BioNTech Promise Extra 75 Million COVID-19 Vaccine Doses for EU
- Europe Inks Deal for 300 Million Doses of COVID-19 Vaccine
- Pfizer Taps Ireland as Second Production Hub for COVID-19 Vaccine
- Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson Ramp Up COVID-19 Vaccines fo...
- Pfizer Investing $351 Million in Irish Pharma Plants