Free Industrial NewsEurope Green Lights More COVID-19 Production Capacity
Europe Green Lights More COVID-19 Production Capacity
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 857 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 3, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The European Union (EU) has confirmed increased manufacturing capacity for COVID-19 vaccines at sites in Belgium and Spain as it seeks to overcome notable shortages in vaccine delivery.
Within this article: Details legal action against AstraZeneca, new COVID-19 manufacturing plants, production capacity
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry
- COVID-19 Drives Increased Pharma-Bio Diagnostics Facility Spending
- Latin America's Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies Put $12 Billion into Pro...
- South Korea's Pharma Producers Focus on Biosimilar Expansions
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...
- Vaccine Production Capacity on the Rise in China as COVID-19 Inoculations I...