Premium Industrial NewsSanofi Offers Facilities to Rivals for COVID-19 Vaccines
Sanofi Offers Facilities to Rivals for COVID-19 Vaccines
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 204 Words
Attachment: COVID vaccine 0521
SUGAR LAND--May 4, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Sanofi is offering manufacturing space to its rival vaccine manufacturers for the production of all three approved COVID-19 vaccines. It is the only major drug company to be involved in the production of all three.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry
- COVID-19 Drives Increased Pharma-Bio Diagnostics Facility Spending
- Latin America's Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies Put $12 Billion into Pro...
- South Korea's Pharma Producers Focus on Biosimilar Expansions
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...
- Vaccine Production Capacity on the Rise in China as COVID-19 Inoculations I...