Premium Industrial NewsIIR Top Power News Today
IIR Top Power News Today
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 187 Words
Duke Energy Progress LLC took the 938-MW Brunswick 01 unit offline on May 4 at its Brunswick Nuclear Power Station in North Carolina, in order to change out the seals in a reactor circulating pump. This event is expected to end May 15.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Power industry
- NextEra Energy, Exelon, NextDecade: Your Daily Energy News
- ScottishPower Plans U.K.'s Largest Green Hydrogen Facility
- Indonesia's PT Pertamina Expects 15% Revenue Increase from Renewable Energy...
- Philippines' Department of Energy Explores Hydrogen Potential
- Latin America Saw $3.3 Billion in Power Projects Wrap Up in the First Quart...