Premium Industrial NewsPeru Seeks Key Role in Asia-to-South America Maritime Transport
Peru Seeks Key Role in Asia-to-South America Maritime Transport
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 184 Words
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA--June 7, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Peru has some of the most developed port infrastructure in Latin America and the most ambitious expansion plans. Through state-owned agencies such as Proinversion and Ositran, Peru is seeking to bolster foreign investment in its ports.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Industrial Manufacturing industry
- Data Center Drive Leads U.S. West Coast to More than $3 Billion in Planned ...
- India's COVID-19 Wave Hinders Auto Industry
- Distribution & Warehousing Paves Way for $4 Billion in Third-Quarter Indust...
- First Solar Plans Third Photovoltaic Solar Plant in Ohio
- 'Smart Manufacturing' Arrives in Latin America