Free Industrial NewsChina Move Depletes South Korea Rebar Inventories
China Move Depletes South Korea Rebar Inventories
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 186 Words
KOFU, JAPAN--June 8, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Starting May 1, China has revived taxes on steel exports to reduce domestic crude steel production and to slow the growth of carbon emissions in the steel sector. The cancellation of steel export tax rebates in China resulted in a lack of rebar inventory in South Korea, and construction companies there are struggling to procure steel rebar.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Metals & Minerals industry
- Canada's New Thermal Coal Policy Not Expected to Impact Majority of Mining ...
- ArcelorMittal Bids for French Steel Assets of Troubled GFG Alliance
- Germany's Government Earmarks 8 Billion Euros for Hydrogen Projects
- Spain's Ceramics Producers Plan for Solid Growth
- Steel, Specialty Metal Demand Drives 200 U.S. Metals & Minerals Maintenance...