Premium Industrial NewsChina Hosts Five Clinical Trials for COVID-19 Vaccines
China Hosts Five Clinical Trials for COVID-19 Vaccines
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 111 Words
BEIJING--June 4, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Chinese pharmaceutical company Walvax Biotechnology Company Limited recently was approved to perform clinical trials for its recombinant coronavirus vaccine, according to Chinese National Medical Products Administration. To date, 640 million Chinese citizens have received a vaccine for COVID-19.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry
- Key Players in China's CDMO Pharma-Bio Market Push Forward
- China's Pharmaceutical Companies Turn Attention to Monoclonal Antibodies
- China Authorizes Five Companies to Make COVID-19 Vaccines
- China's Pharma Companies Face Fiscal Challenges for R&D Projects
- Real Estate Developers Pour $34 Billion into Global Life Science Building D...