Premium Industrial NewsSupreme Court Decision Imminent in Eminent Domain Pipeline Case
Supreme Court Decision Imminent in Eminent Domain Pipeline Case
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 527 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 7, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Supreme Court could decide this month on a case that pits the powers of eminent domain against the sovereign immunity of states. More down to earth, the matter involves the future of the PennEast Pipeline project, which would move natural gas 116 miles from northeast Pennsylvania to western New Jersey.
Companies featured: UGI Corporation (NYSE:UGI), Southern Company (NYSE:SO), Enbridge Incorporated (NYSE:ENB)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pipelines industry
- Clean Water Act Changes Aim to Speed Energy Projects, but May Delay Them In...
- Enterprise Products, PennEast Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- PennEast Pipeline, U.S. Natural Gas Production: Your Daily Energy News
- How Much Will Trump's Executive Orders Affect Energy Projects?
- U.S. Northeast Primed for $2.6 Billion in Natural Gas Pipeline Projects thi...