Premium Industrial NewsChina's Pharmaceutical Companies Turn Attention to Monoclonal Antibodies
China's Pharmaceutical Companies Turn Attention to Monoclonal Antibodies
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 150 Words
Attachment: China mAbs 0621
BEIJING, CHINA--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--According to the quarterly financial reports from China's listed pharmaceutical companies, Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Company Limited has 40 new drugs under development, the most of any Chinese firm, followed by Jiangsu Chia Tai-Tianqing Pharmaceutical Company Limited with 34, and Shanghai Junshi Biosciences Company Limited with 20.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry
- Key Players in China's CDMO Pharma-Bio Market Push Forward
- China Authorizes Five Companies to Make COVID-19 Vaccines
- China's Pharma Companies Face Fiscal Challenges for R&D Projects
- Real Estate Developers Pour $34 Billion into Global Life Science Building D...
- China's Pharma Market Could See New Growth Wave as India's Plants Close