Premium Industrial NewsNew Pipelines Unlock Waha Hub's Natural Gas Takeaway Capacity
New Pipelines Unlock Waha Hub's Natural Gas Takeaway Capacity
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 557 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 10, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--New natural gas pipelines in Texas and Mexico have increased takeaway capacity from the Waha Hub in West Texas, narrowing the price gap between the Waha Hub and the Henry Hub, notes the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA).
Companies featured: Kinder Morgan (NYSE:KMI), Williams Companies Incorporated (NYSE:WMB)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pipelines industry
- EIA: U.S. Adds 4.4 Billion Cubic Feet per Day of Natural Gas Pipeline Capac...
- Permian, Other Shale Plays Drive $4.4 Billion of U.S. Gas Pipeline Kickoffs...
- Marathon Petroleum, MPLX Progress with Midstream, Downstream Projects
- Targa Resources Pushes Growth Projects, Hikes Spending as Permian Investmen...
- Williams Companies Expands Reach Across Gulf Coast, into DJ Basin with $2.7...