Premium Industrial NewsRenewables Dominate Planned Third-Quarter Power Project Starts in Rocky Mountains Region
Renewables Dominate Planned Third-Quarter Power Project Starts in Rocky Mountains Region
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 770 Words
Attachment: 3Q Rockies Power Starts
SUGAR LAND--June 11, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--When it comes to new power generating capacity being constructed in the U.S., renewable energy dominates the landscape, and the Rocky Mountains market region is no different. The region, which includes Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming, is home to nearly $3.3 billion in planned third-quarter 2021 power project starts, mostly in the form of solar and wind energy.
Companies featured: Xcel Energy Incorporated (NASDAQ:EXEL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- EIA Projects 20% Solar Generation in U.S. Energy Mix by 2050
- Power Industry Takes Lead in Dakotas' $2.5 Billion in Projects Under Constr...
- Data Centers, Food & Beverage Lead Iowa to $4 Billion of Projects Under Con...
- U.S. on Track to See $60.9 Billion in Power Projects Completed This Year
- Duke Energy, U.S. Natural Gas Production: Your Daily Energy News