Premium Industrial NewsKeystone XL Pipeline Terminated
Keystone XL Pipeline Terminated
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 230 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 6, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--It's official: The Keystone XL Pipeline is canceled. TC Energy Corporation (NYSE:TRP) (Calgary, Alberta) announced Wednesday it had terminated hotly disputed, $9 billion project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Pipelines industry
- India Hosts More than $35 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects
- Enbridge, Shell, U.S. Shale Oil Output: Your Daily Energy News
- Germany's Government Earmarks 8 Billion Euros for Hydrogen Projects
- Magellan Midstream Sells Some Terminals, Expands Others as it Looks to Brig...
- Russia Finishes First Nord Stream 2 Line Despite Sanctions