Premium Industrial News'Smart Manufacturing' Arrives in Latin America
'Smart Manufacturing' Arrives in Latin America
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 280 Words
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA--June 11, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--"Smart manufacturing" presents several solutions through modern technologies. The concept entails the complete digitization of the value chain through data processing technologies, and intelligent software and sensors, from suppliers to customers. Industries across Latin America are implementing this new concept. Industrial Info is monitoring 50 Latin American projects in the Industrial Manufacturing, Food & Beverage and Pulp & Paper Industries involving Industry 4.0.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Industrial Manufacturing industry
- Data Center Drive Leads U.S. West Coast to More than $3 Billion in Planned ...
- India's COVID-19 Wave Hinders Auto Industry
- Distribution & Warehousing Paves Way for $4 Billion in Third-Quarter Indust...
- First Solar Plans Third Photovoltaic Solar Plant in Ohio
- Airport 'People Mover' Boosts U.S. Northeast to More than $8 Billion in Pla...