Premium Industrial NewsArcelorMittal Bids for French Steel Assets of Troubled GFG Alliance
ArcelorMittal Bids for French Steel Assets of Troubled GFG Alliance
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 638 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 15, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--ArcelorMittal (NYSE:MT) (Luxembourg, Luxembourg) is seeking approval from the European Union (EU) to buy the French steel assets of Liberty Steel France, owned by beleaguered tycoon Sanjeev Gupta and his GFG Alliance (London, England) company.
Within this article: Details bid for French steel plants, financial woes of GFG Alliance, additional planned sales, projects hanging in the balance
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- U.K. Steelmakers Need More Government Cash to Survive
- Australia Bushfires Pose Potential Threat to Mining Operations
- Metals & Minerals Plants Along the Eastern Seaboard Brace for Florence
- Cleveland-Cliffs Sees Second-Quarter Drop in Automotive Steel Demand But Re...
- Steel Dynamics Sees Record Second-Quarter Earnings Results