Premium Industrial NewsIIR Top Power News Today
IIR Top Power News Today
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 222 Words
Dominion Nuclear Connecticut Incorporated has rescheduled the restart of the 1,253-megawatt (MW) Millstone 03 unit at its Millstone Nuclear Power Station in Connecticut, after the unit was taken offline on June 11 for unplanned repairs to a reactor coolant pump leak. The restart is now expected June 19.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Tennessee Valley Authority on Track to Lower Emissions with Renewables, Nuc...
- U.S. Southeast Expects More than $1.8 Billion in First-Quarter Power Projec...
- TVA Continues Efforts to Clean, Green its Electric Fuel Mix
- Dominion Energy Vows to Resume Atlantic Coast Pipeline, Accelerate Shift fr...
- Dominion, Calpine, Phillips 66: Your Daily Energy News