Premium Industrial NewsParaguay Announces Ambitious Plan for Battery Storage
Paraguay Announces Ambitious Plan for Battery Storage
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 315 Words
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA--June 30, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Paraguay's state-owned power utility, Administracion Nacional de Electricidad (ANDE), unveiled its short, medium- and long-term generation master plan for 2021 through 2040 last month.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Industrial Info Tracks More Than 22 Gigawatts in Binational Hydropower Plan...
- Brazil's $14.5 Billion Belo Monte Hydroelectric Project Takes Important Ste...
- PPL Buys Some of National Grid's U.S.-Based Assets, Bolsters Renewable Role
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- U.S. Power Regulations, U.S. Refiners Replace Storm-Lost Oil: Your Daily E...