Premium Industrial NewsClayco Construction Has Hand in Nearly $7 Billion in U.S. Projects
Clayco Construction Has Hand in Nearly $7 Billion in U.S. Projects
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 671 Words
Attachment: Active Clayco Projects
SUGAR LAND--July 1, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking projects valued at more than $6.9 billion involving design-build and construction firm Clayco Construction Company (St. Louis, Missouri). The projects cover a diverse range of sectors, including electric vehicle components, breweries, and distribution and warehouse facilities.
Companies featured: Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F), Amazon.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:AMZN), General Motors (NYSE:GM)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- How Far and Fast Can the Biden Administration Push Electric Vehicles?
- U.S. Northeast to See More than $5.8 Billion in First-Quarter Industrial Ma...
- U.S. Southeast Plans for More than $3.5 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Industria...
- Planned Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts in U.S. Southeast Total $2....
- Contractor Clayco at Work on More than $7.2 Billion of Projects