Premium Industrial NewsPharma-Biotech, Industrial Manufacturing Dominate Projects Underway in New England
Pharma-Biotech, Industrial Manufacturing Dominate Projects Underway in New England
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 857 Words
Attachment: Projects Underway in New England
SUGAR LAND--July 13, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The New England market region, which includes Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont, is not necessarily known as a hive of industrial activity. However, Industrial Info is tracking more than $16.5 billion in projects that are under construction in the region. The Pharma-Biotech Industry, with more than $7.3 billion in projects underway, leads in terms of project value, followed by Industrial Manufacturing, with $6.6 billion, and Power, with $1.6 billion.
Companies featured: Sanofi Group (NASDAQ:SNY), Bristol Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY), General Dynamics Corporation (NYSE:GD), Amazon.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:AMZN)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- Survey: U.S. Manufacturers' Capital-Spending Expectations Highest Since 201...
- Brazilian Bill Incentivizes Investment in Ports
- Tamil Nadu's Industrial Manufacturing Industry - Strong and Getting Stronge...
- U.S. Manufacturing Maintains Growth; $215 Billion in Projects Under Constru...