Premium Industrial NewsYummy! Market for Insect-Based Animal Feed Meals Looks Rosy for Ecuador, Rest of World
Yummy! Market for Insect-Based Animal Feed Meals Looks Rosy for Ecuador, Rest of World
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 352 Words
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA--July 15, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The black soldier fly is known as one of the most promising species in the future of the animal feed to produce larvae meal and replace fish meal and soybean in the aquaculture and livestock industries, due to its relatively high crude protein content and a well-balanced essential amino acid profile. In addition, the breeding of black soldier flies has less environmental impact, because they grow faster and can be fed with organic waste, thus reducing the potential environmental burden.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Antero Resources Builds Out Marcellus, Utica Gathering and Processing Capac...
- Industrial Info Tracks Billions of Dollars in Appalachian Basin Gas-Product...
- U.K. Rookery South Waste-to-Energy Plant Secures Environmental Permit
- Veolia North America Targets Fall Completion of Two New Canadian Biomass Po...
- Veolia Commits to U.K. Biomass Sector