Premium Industrial NewsAmazon, Taiwan Semiconductor Lead $93 Billion of Industrial Project Construction Starts in 2021
Amazon, Taiwan Semiconductor Lead $93 Billion of Industrial Project Construction Starts in 2021
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 444 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 14, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Southwest market region is the largest region in the U.S. for industrial project starts this year, accounting for 21.7% of the nation's total investment value for related projects, according to Industrial Info's Global Market Intelligence (GMI) Project Database. The Southwest region, which includes Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Arkansas, is home to 248 projects, totaling $20 billion, that have started construction so far in 2021.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- IIR Webinar: Global Automotive, Semiconductor Sectors on Track to Easing Su...
- U.S. Industrial Manufacturing Project Spending Stays Strong
- Linde Bolsters U.S. Investments Amid Rising Demand for Industrial Gases
- IIR Webinar Discusses North American Industrial Manufacturing 'Hotspot Sect...
- California, Arizona Lead U.S. in Value of Under-Construction Industrial Man...