Premium Industrial NewsPipeline Operator Faces Delay in Commissioning India's Barauni-Guwahati Pipeline
Pipeline Operator Faces Delay in Commissioning India's Barauni-Guwahati Pipeline
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 219 Words
NEW DELHI, INDIA--July 16, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--India's Barauni-Guwahati natural gas pipeline, which was planned to be commissioned in 2021, is now expected to be operational by the third quarter of 2022. The delay in the completion of the pipeline occurred due to disruptions to the project at local and state levels.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Pandemic Surge in Florida, Missouri, Texas May Frustrate Hopes of Industria...
- Schlumberger, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Germany, U.S. Reach Deal on Russian Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline
- Kinder Morgan, Baker Hughes: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR North American Mid-Year Webinar: Natural Gas Midstream Sector Emerging ...