Premium Industrial NewsIndia's Ola Nears Completion of World's Largest Electric Two-Wheeler Factory
India's Ola Nears Completion of World's Largest Electric Two-Wheeler Factory
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 274 Words
NEW DELHI, INDIA--July 19, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--India's Ola is nearing completion of the world's largest factory for electric two wheelers in Tamil Nadu, which will have an annual production capacity of 2 million units per year in Phase 1. The plant is planned to begin operations this month, and by next year, it will increase production capacity to 10 million units per year.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- New Minister Clears Decks for India's Stalled Gorakphur Nuclear Plant
- Six Westinghouse AP1000s for Gujarat's Nuclear Power Plant Approved in Prin...
- Pandemic Surge in Florida, Missouri, Texas May Frustrate Hopes of Industria...
- GlobalFoundries Invests in New York Semiconductor Facility
- EU Reveals Sweeping Climate Change Plans