Premium Industrial NewsU.S. Industrial Project Spending Reaches 47% Growth
U.S. Industrial Project Spending Reaches 47% Growth
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 613 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 15, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Project spending in North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico) is up 38.2%, according to the most recent update of the North American Industrial Project Spending Index. In the U.S. alone, spending is up 47.72%, led by growth in the Industrial Manufacturing Industry.
Within this article: Details of the Project Spending Index Companies featured: Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- California, Arizona Lead U.S. in Value of Under-Construction Industrial Man...
- ExxonMobil Suffers $22.4 Billion Annual Loss, Sticks to Low Capex Plan
- Zachry Group at Work on More than $16 Billion Worth of Projects
- Wood Group's $97 Billion in Project Activity Points to Strong Petroleum, Ch...
- NavigatIIR: McDermott's Future in Doubt as Financial Woes Threaten its Role...