Premium Industrial NewsPower, Industrial Manufacturing Industries Lead Ohio in $13.5 Billion of Projects Under Construction
Power, Industrial Manufacturing Industries Lead Ohio in $13.5 Billion of Projects Under Construction
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 1071 Words
Attachment: Ohio Projects
SUGAR LAND--July 16, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Like other states in the Great Lakes region, Ohio has a strong industrial manufacturing presence. As home to a portion of the Utica Shale, natural gas is easily accessible, resulting in the construction of gas-fired power plants, something that has ebbed in the U.S. in recent years. Industrial Info is tracking $13.5 billion in industrial projects that are under construction in Ohio, including more than $5.6 billion in the Industrial Manufacturing Industry and $3.4 billion in the Power Industry.
Companies featured: Facebook Incorporated (NASDAQ:FB), Amazon.com Incorporated (NASDAQ:AMZN), Alphabet Incorporated (NASDAQ:GOOGL), General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Georgia, Texas Lead U.S. in Value of Power Projects Under Construction
- U.S. Great Lakes Region Sees More than $3.3 Billion in Planned Second-Quart...
- U.S. Great Lakes Region Sees Nearly $2.5 Billion in Planned First-Quarter I...
- More than $13 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Industrial Manufacturing Project St...
- U.S. Industrial Manufacturing Industry Sees $24 Billion in Projects Affecte...