Premium Industrial NewsChina's Pharmaceutical Market Suffers Growing Pains
China's Pharmaceutical Market Suffers Growing Pains
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 164 Words
Attachment: China API 0721
BEIJING--July 30, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China's pharmaceutical companies produced 2.734 million metric tons of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) in 2020, according to China's National Bureau of Statistics, a 2.7% increase from 2019. But China's API market is facing an excess of manufacturing capacity, monopolized production and a tight environmental policy that has resulted in a few compulsory shutdowns.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- Janssen Injecting $176 Million into Irish Biomedicines Plant
- Wyoming Shows High Variability in Project Activity, Led by Metals & Mineral...
- EU and AstraZeneca Strike Deal to End Vaccine Row
- Sinopharm CNBG Announces Pneumonia-Specific COVID-19 Drug