Premium Industrial NewsChina's mRNA Vaccine Market Remains in Infancy
China's mRNA Vaccine Market Remains in Infancy
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 227 Words
Attachment: China vaccines 0721
BEIJING--July 27, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Only 15 types of messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines are being researched worldwide. Three of the companies involved--CuerVac, Moderna and BioNTech--are considered giants within the market. Although eight of China's pharmaceutical companies are concentrating on mRNA vaccines, all remain in the beginning stages. No licensed mRNA vaccine is yet on Chinese market.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- Janssen Injecting $176 Million into Irish Biomedicines Plant
- Wyoming Shows High Variability in Project Activity, Led by Metals & Mineral...
- EU and AstraZeneca Strike Deal to End Vaccine Row
- Sinopharm CNBG Announces Pneumonia-Specific COVID-19 Drug