Premium Industrial NewsChina's Power Consumption Up 9.8% in June
China's Power Consumption Up 9.8% in June
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 217 Words
BEIJING--July 28, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China's overall power consumption in June totaled 703.3 billion kilowatt-hours (kWh), a 9.8% increase from June 2020, according to China's National Energy Administration. From January to June 2021, China's power consumption totaled 3,933.9 billion kWh, a 16.2% increase from the same period last year.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- PPL Buys Some of National Grid's U.S.-Based Assets, Bolsters Renewable Role
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- U.S. Power Regulations, U.S. Refiners Replace Storm-Lost Oil: Your Daily E...
- Natural Gas to Play Big Part During Global Energy Transition
- China's Power Output Drops Slightly Year-On-Year in August