Premium Industrial NewsSaudi Arabia Aims for $18 Billion in Data Center Investment
Saudi Arabia Aims for $18 Billion in Data Center Investment
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 322 Words
NEW DELHI--July 20, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Saudi Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) has envisaged a plan to build hyperscale data center network in the region. The MCIT is said to be working with the private sector, and local and international players to achieve this ambitious goal.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Pandemic Surge in Florida, Missouri, Texas May Frustrate Hopes of Industria...
- GlobalFoundries Invests in New York Semiconductor Facility
- EU Reveals Sweeping Climate Change Plans
- Power, Industrial Manufacturing Drive $14.6 Billion of Florida Projects Und...
- Tanzania Ports Authority Aims for Expansion