Premium Industrial NewsTanzania Ports Authority Aims for Expansion
Tanzania Ports Authority Aims for Expansion
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 254 Words
NEW DELHI, INDIA--July 20, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) has implemented mega projects to provide excellent maritime services to eastern central and southern Africa. TPA also serves its land-locked neighboring countries Malawi, Zambia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Burundi, Rwanda and Uganda, with the goal to trade with all countries across borders.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Pandemic Surge in Florida, Missouri, Texas May Frustrate Hopes of Industria...
- GlobalFoundries Invests in New York Semiconductor Facility
- EU Reveals Sweeping Climate Change Plans
- Power, Industrial Manufacturing Drive $14.6 Billion of Florida Projects Und...
- Saudi Arabia Aims for $18 Billion in Data Center Investment