Premium Industrial NewsCorning, Gallo, Other U.S. Glass Makers Look to Demand Revival
Corning, Gallo, Other U.S. Glass Makers Look to Demand Revival
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 686 Words
Attachment: US glass 0721
SUGAR LAND--July 20, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The COVID-19 pandemic had a decidedly mixed effect on the U.S. glass-manufacturing sector: Demand soared for products related to food and beverage packaging and home appliances as more Americans cooked at home, but plummeted for construction- and automotive-related fiberglass. But a variety of indicators point to a broad recovery for the sector this year. Industrial Info is tracking about $2 billion in capital-spending projects related to glass production across the U.S. that have a medium (70% to 80%) to high (81% to 99%) likelihood of beginning construction as scheduled.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued glass-production projects across the U.S., including those from companies such as Fuyao Glass Industry Group Company Limited, Jushi Group Company Limited, Gallo Glass Company, Ardagh Group (NYSE:ARD) and Corning Incorporated (NYSE:GLW).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- U.S. Glass Manufacturing Project Kickoffs May Top $1 Billion in 2019
- Industrial Info Tracks $3.4 Billion in U.S. Metals & Minerals Project Compl...
- Glass Industry Fires Up with High Demand for TV Screens, Flat and Float Pro...
- U.S., Mexico to See Almost $470 Million in Glass-Manufacturing Kickoffs in ...
- New England to See Almost $1.5 Billion in Project Kickoffs for Fourth-Quart...