Premium Industrial NewsIndia Aims to Add 175 GW of Renewable Energy by 2022
India Aims to Add 175 GW of Renewable Energy by 2022
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 149 Words
NEW DELHI--July 22, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With the Paris Climate Accord and its long-term energy transition in mind, India is working toward its ambitious target to add 175 gigawatts (GW) of renewable energy to its power mix by 2022. According to India's Ministry of Power, renewable sources currently contribute 97 GW to its total installed base of 384 GW.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- EI-H2, Zenith Have Plans for Major Irish 'Green Hydrogen' Hub
- Chile May Accelerate Decarbonization Program
- PG&E Unveils 'Moonshot' Effort to Underground 10,000 Miles of Distribution ...
- Pandemic Surge in Florida, Missouri, Texas May Frustrate Hopes of Industria...
- NextEra Energy Carries on with Renewables Drive