Premium Industrial NewsIIR North American Mid-Year Webinar: Effects of COVID-19 on Pharma-Biotech Are Here to Stay
IIR North American Mid-Year Webinar: Effects of COVID-19 on Pharma-Biotech Are Here to Stay
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 552 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 22, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The effects of COVID-19 on the global Pharmaceutical-Biotech Industry have been dramatic and seem here to stay (or at least last for an extended period of time). Industrial Info's second day of its Mid-Year 2021 North American Market Outlook kicked off with an overview of North American spending, followed by more detailed dives into various industries. Among the presenters was Annette Kreuger, Industrial Info's vice president of research for the Pharma-Biotech Industry.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Pandemic Surge in Florida, Missouri, Texas May Frustrate Hopes of Industria...
- China's Cosmetics Market Looks to Rosy Growth
- Make Sure to Register for IIR's North American Market Outlook Mid-Year Upda...
- U.S. Industrial Project Spending Reaches 47% Growth
- China's Pharma Companies Shift Attention to R&D Projects