Premium Industrial NewsGuatemala's Transportation Systems Near Long-Planned Boost
Guatemala's Transportation Systems Near Long-Planned Boost
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 282 Words
Attachment: Central America transp 0721
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA--July 29, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Guatemala's mountainous terrain hinders the development of its road network, but the Central American nation is betting on public transportation and alternative modes to solve its traffic problem. An ambitious transportation plan first developed in the 1990s finally is making progress, partly due to new modalities and technologies.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Kansas Sees More than $3.8 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- Survey: U.S. Manufacturers' Capital-Spending Expectations Highest Since 201...
- Brazilian Bill Incentivizes Investment in Ports
- Tamil Nadu's Industrial Manufacturing Industry - Strong and Getting Stronge...
- U.S. Manufacturing Maintains Growth; $215 Billion in Projects Under Constru...